Crispy Cod Fillets
- 1/4 cup dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 cod, haddock or flounder fillets, thawed if frozen (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Add to bread crumbs; turn over to completely coat both sides of each fillet.
- Spray large skillet with grilling spray; heat 1 minute over medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F), turning after 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Drizzle with lemon juice.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||1%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet