- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced or pureed ginger root
- Pinch dried chili flakes
- 2-3 skinless wild salmon fillets
- 2-3 tablespoons white sesame seeds
For 1 serving out of 2
- Protein105 g
- Carbs4 g
- Fiber2 g
- Sugars0 g
- Sodium870 mg
- Fat72 g
- Saturated16 g
1. In a zip-top bag, combine garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, and chili flakes. Place salmon fillets in the bag and let them marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Pour sesame seeds onto a plate and shake the plate slightly so that they scatter into a single layer. Lay salmon fillets face-down in sesame seeds to coat the top.
4. Place crusted salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on fillet thickness. If you like, switch the oven to broil for the final minute of cooking to lightly toast sesame seeds.